Would you like to become a Carraro Service Center?
Join our network and you will be able to grow thanks to the expertise of one of the leading global partners in transmission systems for agricultural and construction machinery.
Over the years, we have developed long-term relationships with our customers, based on the quality and reliability of our products, as well as the professionalism and efficiency of our after-sales service. As we work in close contact with global customers, we must always ensure a capillary and effective presence in every part of the world. For this reason it is essential to be able to rely on a network of highly professional Service Centers with the skills to carry out any intervention required.
Why become a Carraro Service Center?
- To come into contact with all the major OEMs in the agricultural and construction machinery sector
- To be a point of reference for a wide range of products with strong market presence
- To grow as an integral part of a global network with which you will interact and thanks to which develop new skills
- To increase your professional skills and service offer in your target market.
What are the standards required for a Carraro Service Center?
- Courtesy and professional competence
- Qualified personnel which regularly takes part in Carraro training programmes
- Use of specific Carraro equipment suitable for rapid and efficient service
- Use of original spare parts for effective and quality repairs
- Ability to manage your market
- Compliance with Carraro coordinated and operational image standards